Building sustainability into procurement processes provides organisations with a huge opportunity to maximise the positive impact they make both socially and economically. In fact, it is one of the most effective areas to enable demonstration of a positive socio-economic impact.
We have supported almost 20 universities over the past two years to embed sustainability into their procurement activity using the Flexible Framework as our approach. We have also worked with purchasing Consortia (NEUPC, NWUPC, TUCO) and BUFDG to guide and lead the whole sector.
We can help you by:
- Undertaking an assessment to see where you sit on the Flexible Framework
- Training your staff on advanced sustainable procurement practices
- Working with you to achieve Level 5
- Producing guidance for staff and suppliers
- Helping you to communicate your journey by producing annual reports for your department